15-day 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training
In this article, readers will get information about the “15-day 200-hour yoga teacher training course” in Rishikesh, India. This is an excellent course for those learners who want to learn Yogic exercises and style within a short period. In this 15 day, teacher training course students will learn all about YOGA. After completing this course learner becomes a qualified instructor and begin his career as a Yoga teacher. This certificate course is also eligible for registering with Yoga Alliance. This 15-day course is comprised of Hath Yoga sessions, Ashtanga yoga sessions, meditation, Yogic Philosophy, Pranayama and many more.
This 15-day 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh(Yoga capital of the world) benevolently waiting for you to join this amazing and beneficial course. This course is designed in a way that leads you on the wonderful path of Yoga. This course provides learners with in-depth knowledge about YOGA within less time. The main purpose of this course is to take learners on the path of becoming proficient yoga teachers.
This course is ideal for beginners because it acts as a platform for learners who want to achieve mastery in YOGA. Through this training course student starts understanding themselves.
A 15-day 200-hour yoga teacher training course is a short term course. This course is highly recommended for those who want to learn YOGA but don’t have enough time to stay longer in INDIA. Under this course, learners will learn aspects related to Hath Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, meditation, YOGIC philosophy and other aspects of YOGA. The certificate will be provided for a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training course in 15 days.
This course is for anyone from anywhere around the globe. Any individual who is interested in Yoga will come here and learn Yoga. This programme does not differentiate people according to their caste, religion, race and gender. Anyone who wants to learn yoga will come and learn.
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga-Vinyasa Yoga
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Kriyas (cleansing techniques)
- Mantra chanting
- Yoga philosophy
- Human physiology and anatomy
- Teaching methodology
Learning in the class:
The learners will get to know about the human body in the class. This class helps learners to understand essential systems in a body and the effects of YOGA on it. This subject is important for learners to learn and in a 200-hour yoga teacher training course students will learn it in detail.
Mantra Chanting Sessions:
the mantra is an important part of Yoga practise. This provides peace to mind and body. The hymns in Mantras will help YOGI to awaken himself and assist him in YOGIC kriyas. Under our course, learners will learn different important mantras which help in their overall learning. This helps them to extend the limits of meditation during class. This creates the enviorment of comporsure in the class and provides calmness to the mind and body of a learner.
Now, this course is designed for this only, that is how to teach. Here we create an enviorment where learning will take place without any hindrance. The teaching methodology session in this course fulfils the requirements of its learners and develops them into Yoga Teachers in an organised and step by step manner. This course provides all the essential learning necessary for a good Yoga Teacher. This course act as a foundation course for Yoga Teacher Training. Under this course, learners will get an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity, where they practise and learn Yoga without any obstacle. This course provides the following things to a learner:
- Principles for becoming a Yoga Teacher.
- Step by step learning process.
- Proper class management and observation.
Asana – Pranayama Practice Sessions:
Without the practice of Asanas and pranayama, no individual can learn and becomes a Yoga Teacher. Asana and pranayama help in strengthening of mind and body and soul which is an essential requirement in YOGA. Under this course, a good design structure of asanas and pranayama is provided to learners which leads them in attaining the right physical posture and in controlling their breath properly. In the curriculum, a specialized set of HATH and ASTHANGA YOGA styles are included and help learners in mastering these practices.
Benefits of this course:
- This course helps learners in learning Yoga poses correctly. It provides them an extraordinary experience of learning Yoga. It helps them in learning about Yogic routine and activities.
- This course is an investment for the future. A person finds the difference in its thought process, body and soul after attending this course. This course helps learners in understanding themselves.
- This course helps individuals to bring necessary changes in their lifestyles. After attending this course learner becomes habitual for Yoga practice regularly and make it a daily routine. This lifestyle change protects them from various diseases and allows them to live a healthy lifestyle.
- The classes in this course help learners to find out their limits. Once a learner is able to find out his limits, then this course helps in overpowering them.
- The main focus of yoga is to bring change to the inner self. After attending this course people will be going to change. This course provides an education that leads students on the path of self-enlightenment.
- No one is a born teacher. This is a skill that a human learns later in his life. Here, in this course, people will learn how to TEACH YOGA. All the qualities and learning essential for being aYoga teacher is taught here. All a learner is to do is to pay attention and practise properly the learned learnings.
- Not getting the proper way of performing any asana, or getting problems in chanting mantras, or any kind of problem during class. A student will get full attention from our instructors in a class. Any doubt anytime during class is get resolved. Students will get full attention during class.
- 15 Nights Accommodation.
- Everyday healthy Yogic meal and herbal tea.
- Holiday on weekends to visit local town.
- Course materials like: yoga mat, course manual, cleansing kit.
- » 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Certificate.
- Rooms with wifi connectivity.
- re-reading material after booking the course.
- Yoga Teacher Training Manual.
This course provides a new lifeline to all those who not only want to learn Yoga but also want to teach. The ones who want not only to help themselves but also others in living a healthy lifestyle.