Terms And Conditions
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
USE OF INFORMATION
USAGE OF PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
We will be taking pictures and making videos during our training, workshops, retreats or classes. They may be used in a promotional capacity such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, the related organization website etc. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you give full permission for this information to be released.
We retain no liability for use of pictures or videos taken by our participants of the training, the teachers or other trainees. Photos and videos taken by trainees during training are deemed to be for learning and personal use only. Sharing this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Alakh Yog Team is strictly prohibited.
USE OF MATERIALS
Materials that are part of any training, workshop or retreat including but not limited to the Yoga Teacher training manual, Alakh Yoga School Website, Logos, Trademarks and web pages content are the property of Alakh Yoga School. Using this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Alakh Yoga School is strictly prohibited.
School Rules and Regulations
- AlakhYog promotes and supports the integrity and safety of yoga practice and education. We condemn any Acts of sexual harassment, assault, or criminal activity of any kind made by any teacher or staff member which are unethical and illegal. These actions and behaviors will not be tolerated by us. We condemn the physical, mental, emotional, financial, or spiritual abuse of any yoga student. The students are encouraged to come forward with their complaints either in person directly and email us at email@example.com. A strict action will be taken against the responsible person and all the necessary support will be provided by the school.
- All the staff members and teachers are expected and required to follow strict codes of conduct and have professional communication with the students. Any complaint received will be thoroughly investigated and if found guilty, it will lead to the termination of their contract.
- The students are fully responsible for the transformation and health of their body. We expect students to take care of their body, to avoid all injuries or accidents or physical health related issues that might occur during the course for any reason whatsoever during your time. AlakhYog School or any of the teaching or administrative staff or management staff will not be held responsible.
- Alcohol, tobacco, smoking and other illicit drugs are not allowed during the course or on the premises. In case, you smoke, you need to take prior permission before registering for the course.
- During the course, a vegetarian diet is to be followed to experience the holistic and Ayurvedic lifestyle. Outside food is strictly not allowed.
- AlakhYog reserves the right to refuse admission to Yoga Teacher Training, workshops or retreats. Latecomers may be admitted to training at the discretion of AlakhYog School.
- All trainees attending our Teacher Training program have comprehensive travel and medical insurance for the duration of their training.
- TTC students must understand the results of the training program cannot be guaranteed and your progress depends on your efforts during, in and outside the class. Individual results may vary from person to person.
- No friends or relatives or outsiders are allowed to stay with yoga participants without prior permission from the management.
- All YTTC students are requested to be punctual on the timetable and to attend all yoga classes with diligence. In case, a student doesn’t follow the schedule or attends all the classes, he may not receive his certificate at the end of the course.
- You understand that from time to time during your yoga Classes, the instructors may physically adjust students’ posture, and you hereby accept receiving such adjustments. If you do not want such physical adjustments for any reason whatsoever, notably because of an injury, or any other personal reason, you are requested to inform the instructor. You also acknowledge that if you do wish to receive such adjustments, then it is your responsibility to inform the instructor when an adjustment has gone as far as you desire at that time.
- Our course payments are pre-contracted and non-refundable. In any circumstance, the fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless the course is cancelled by the school or due to external circumstances. In such a case, the fees are also non-refundable. However, we can offer you an extension to choose another date but that will be totally our discretion. Please check our Payment Policy page for more details.
- You are earnestly requested to kindly respect your fellow students and teachers and the Indian culture. Behavior is a very important element for our school and in our trainings. It can lead to expulsion with no refund if anyone is found to be disrespectful towards the team, staff or fellow students.
- The management reserves the right to terminate/ expel any students who do not abide by the above rules, are disruptive or abusive to the school, teachers or other students. (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behavior or inappropriate sexual activities). In the event of a student being expelled due to a breach of the rules, no refund of fees shall be given.
- We have a strict non-refundable policy. In case, a student withdraws from Yoga Teacher Training before the training starts, there will be no refund under any circumstance. However, a student can transfer his/her fees towards any future date within one year of original registration date. We will charge 100 EUR as transferring charges. Also, we only allow students to postpone their dates once after which their application will be cancelled.
- We request a non-refundable booking fees deposit to confirm the spot. It must be paid in advance to confirm your bookings and the remaining balance of the payments must be made before or on the day of admission to the yoga school. Any delay can lead to an additional penalty or cancellation of your participation. AlakhYog will not be responsible for any losses which can occur at student’s end.
- Please ensure you read and understand the above terms and conditions which are to be followed by all students and acts as a contract once the booking fees deposit or your course fees is paid.
- The fees, services, room type, extra nights, pick-up/drop facility, inclusions or exclusions etc. are an individual and single agreement and cannot be compared with any other student’s in any course.
- AlakhYog School reserve the right to alter the program or curriculum and to select staff from a pool of qualified teachers depending upon availability per training.
About our information on other Websites:
We are not responsible for the practices employed by Websites linked to, or from our Website or the information or content contained thereafter. Often links to other Websites are provided solely as helpful links. Please remember that the information or prices mentioned on our website is final. We are not obligated to follow or honor them. It is solely your responsibility, if you had any sort of financial or any other commitments with them. Your browsing and interaction on any other Websites, which have a link on our Website, is subject to that Website’s own rules and policies. Please read over those rules and policies before proceeding.
It may be necessary for us to review and revise these Terms and Conditions. AlakhYog reserves the right to review and change these terms and conditions at any time. If revised, changes will be posted here.